Entry Fees & Deadlines
Please review our entry fees and deadlines in advance. There will be no deadline extensions.
Contact the Azbee Awards coordinator at (520) 302-4439 or email@example.com
You must sign in here with your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only pricing.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account?
Click here to reset your password.
Welcome to ASBPE's 2024 Azbee Awards of Excellence online entry system!
The Azbee Awards of Excellence honor the best in B2B media, recognizing outstanding work by business, trade, association and professional publications across 61 categories. One of the most competitive award programs for B2B media, the Azbees highlight editorial, online and design excellence within print media, email newsletters and online publishing.
The competition is open to all U.S.-based B2B, trade and association publications. ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees.
New for the 2024 Azbees!
We've been busy! We continue to update every year so entrants can submit their best work and enjoy a more streamlined submission process. Check out these updates for the 2024 Azbee Awards:
- E-Newsletter has been moved to the Overall Excellence division as Email Newsletter of the Year.
- Social Media Account of the Year now allows submissions from individual journalists whose accounts promote their publication.
- New category: Showcase how your team is moving discourse forward with Technology & Innovation Reporting on the innovations advancing your industry.
- New category: Share your best Sustainability Reporting on sustainability trends and their impact on your industry.
- The How-To Article categories from the Print and Online divisions have been combined under the All Content division to allow submissions from print, web, newsletters or digital magazines.
- Feature Article Design and Online Feature Article Design are now Print Article Design and Web Article Design, allowing more articles to be entered even if not traditionally considered "features."
- Infographics has been restyled as Data Visualization to reflect updated industry terminology in line with the entries we'd like to see in the category.
- Publication Redesign now allows all publication types, including newsletters and websites. Entries will be evaluated on the design improvements, quality and success of their redesigns.
- Case History has been renamed Case Study for clarity.
- Our Regular Column categories (Staff-Written and Contributed) have been combined into a single category.
- Trade Show/Conference Coverage has been further evolved to Event Coverage to allow a wider range of industry event coverage to be submitted.
- Web News Section has been adapted to Online Industry News Coverage to clarify category expectations. Likewise, Print News Section has been revised to Industry News Coverage and now allows six articles across the entry year, rather than two full sections from successive issues.
- The descriptions for the Online Breaking News Coverage and State of the Industry (Print and Online) categories have been further refined and clarified.
- The Webinar and Front Cover - Special Issue/Supplement categories have been retired. (These covers can still be submitted in our other Front Cover categories based on design type.)
As always, if you have ideas and feedback for the Azbees, please reach out to the Awards Committee through our contact form.
We require PDFs for print entries and URLs for web entries (a combination is still allowed in the All Content division). View our submission requirements to help you prepare your entries.
How to Enter
Starting Nov. 1, 2023, use our members-only login with your ASBPE.org username and password. Signing in via your member account is the only way to access members-only discounts inside the Azbee Awards system. We highly recommend updating your profile on ASBPE.org before beginning the entry process, as your contact information will be pulled from your member account.
If you are not an ASBPE member, you can create a non-member account and start submitting entries on Nov. 1, 2023. However any entries created via a non-member profile will not be eligible for ASBPE member discounts. Please consider becoming an ASBPE member.
The online entry system will walk you through the steps to submit an entry. Submit as many entries as you like, and then pay for all your submissions at once with a simple checkout system.
- Early-bird deadline: Enter by Friday, Dec. 15, 2023, at 5 p.m. EST to save $30 per entry!
- Regular deadline: Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2024, at 4 p.m. EST
- Late Entry Period: Entries received after the regular deadline and through Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2024, at 3 p.m. EST will include an additional $10 late entry fee.
- Don't forget to sign up to judge the Azbees by Dec. 15, 2023.
- Note: There will be no deadline extensions. The late entry period allows additional time to enter all categories for an additional fee of $10 per entry.