Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Friday, Dec. 8, 2017
Friday, Jan. 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Monday, Jan. 8 2018 at 10 a.m. ET
This will be the only extension!
Contact Jessi Marie McCarthy, ASBPE Coordinator, at (727) 553-4214 or email@example.com.
Join us for the 2018 ASBPE National Conference and Azbee Awards Banquet
May 10-11, 2018 at The National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
2018 ASBPE National Conference Highlights:
- 2018 Keynote Address – Charles Lewis, founder of the Investigative Reporting Workshop and professor at American University
- This Panel Is Anything But 'Fake' – a panel discussion moderated by Charles Lewis
- Freelancers–a View from Both Sides – Mimi Bell, Editorial Director, F.P. Horak Co.
- Top Strategies B2B Editors Can Learn from Content Marketers – Ginger Conlon, Chief Editor, MKTGinsight
- Publishers Panel – Tara Taffera, Publisher, Key Media and Research; Paul Tourbaf, President, Hanley Wood's Residential Construction Group; and Jennifer Schwartz, Senior Vice President, Access Intelligence
- Ask a Lawyer
- Ethics Roundtable
- Azbee Awards of Excellence – national winners announced during the Azbee Awards Banquet
- Case studies from the Azbee Overall Excellence winners
Save $100 when you register by April 10.
For more conference information, please visit asbpe.org/2018conference.
Regional Azbee Award banquets held in April and May across the United States
Regional Azbee Award winners will be announced at banquets held by local ASBPE chapters in April and May. Chapters in Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Kansas City, New York City, and Washington, D.C. will host the banquets.
Dates will be announced in early 2018.