Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Friday, Dec. 8, 2017
Friday, Jan. 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET
Monday, Jan. 8 2018 at 10 a.m. ET
This will be the only extension!
Contact Jessi Marie McCarthy, ASBPE Coordinator, at (727) 553-4214 or email@example.com.
To enter the Azbee Awards of Excellence, you'll need the following information:
- Your contact information
- Category for the entry
- Region for the entry
- Revenue class — select your publication's entire brand revenue in the eligible entry year, including print, digital and events:
- Less than $1 million
- $1-2 million
- $2-3 million
- $3-4 million
- $4-5 million
- $5-6 million
- $6-7 million
- More than $7 million
- Essay #1 — 250 words or fewer that describe the publication’s mission and readership
- Essay #2 — 250 words or fewer that discuss the work that went into the entry and its significance to readers
- Web-optimized version of logo (JPG or PNG)
- PDF or JPG of entry files — please see the entry form for specs
- For online entries only:
- URLs of online entries — please see the entry form for specific details related to your chosen category
- Username and password, only if your website requires signin to view content
- Web-optimized image (PDF, JPG, or PNG) that represents the entry for awards banquet presentation — horizontal orientation is recommended
- Names to include on the award
In addition, the E-Newsletter General Excellence category requires you to send a copy of your e-newsletter. Please see the entry form for specific details related to this.
The following categories also require you to mail in 3 duplicate copies of your publication:
- Overall Excellence — Magazine of the Year
- Magazine Design
- Magazine Redesign
- Newspaper Design
- Newspaper Redesign