Entry Fees & Deadlines
Please review our entry fees and deadlines in advance. There will be no deadline extensions.
Screened categories (Magazine of the Year, Print Feature Article and Web Feature Article) will not accept late entries.
Contact the Azbee Awards coordinator at (520) 302-4439 or email@example.com
You must sign in here with your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only pricing.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Azbee Award Entry Requirements
To enter the Azbee Awards of Excellence, you'll need the following information. If you plan to submit multiple entries, we highly recommend preparing these items in advance for all submissions to save time during the entry process.
- Your contact information.
- Division and Category for the entry.
- Region for the entry.
- Publication Frequency — Please provide the total number of published issues for this brand between Jan. 1, 2022 and Dec. 31, 2022, including annual supplements and special issues. Also note, some categories are subdivided by publication frequency:
- 11 or fewer issues per year, or
- 12 or more issues per year.
- Your publication's homepage URL and about page URL (about your mission and readership).
- Essay — 250 words or fewer that discuss the work that went into the entry and its significance to readers. (NOTE: This essay is published online in the winners' gallery.)
- PDF entry files for print entries.
- For online entries:
- Direct URLs to access the entry, and
- Username and password, if your website requires sign-in to view content.
- Web-optimized JPG to represent the entry in the gallery and awards presentations.
- Names to include on the award.
The Magazine of the Year category also requires you to mail in three (3) sets of physical issues.