Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Monday, Jan. 10, 2022 at 4 p.m. EST
Contact the Azbee Awards Coordinator, at (520) 302-4439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azbee Award Entry Requirements
To enter the Azbee Awards of Excellence, you'll need the following information. If you plan to submit multiple entries, we highly recommend preparing and saving in advance the following information about your publication to save time during the entry process.
- Your contact information.
- Category for the entry.
- Region for the entry.
- Publication Frequency — Please provide the total number of published issues for this brand between Jan. 1, 2021 and Dec. 31, 2021, including annual supplements and special issues. Also note, some categories are subdivided by publication frequency:
- 11 or fewer issues per year, or
- 12 or more issues per year.
- Your publication's homepage URL and about page URL (about your mission and readership).
- Essay — 250 words or fewer that discuss the work that went into the entry and its significance to readers. (NOTE: This essay is published online in the winners' gallery.)
- PDF entry files for print entries.
- For online entries:
- Direct URLs to access the entry, and
- Username and password, if your website requires sign-in to view content.
- Web-optimized JPG to represent the entry in the gallery and awards presentations.
- Names to include on the award.
The following categories also require you to mail in three (3) sets of physical issues:
- Magazine of the Year
- Magazine/Newspaper Design
- Magazine/Newspaper Redesign