Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022 at 2 p.m. EST
This will be the only extension!
Contact the Azbee Awards Coordinator, at (520) 302-4439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility for the Azbee Awards
The Azbee Awards of Excellence competition is open to any English-language, U.S.-based publication (a print magazine, newsletter or business journal/newspaper, or a website, e-newsletter, blog or digital magazine), whose content is business-to-business oriented (i.e., business, trade, association, professional), its editorial and design staff, and freelancers. ASBPE membership is not required, but members will receive a discount on entry fees.
Please review the Azbee eligibility rules before entering the competition:
- ALL entries must be completed via ASBPE's online entry system. Most entries will require PDF uploads or web links; a few categories will require hard copies to be mailed to ASBPE after the information about those entries is submitted online.
- All entries must have an issue or post date in 2021. Entries must have been issued, published, posted, or emailed between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, bimonthly, and quarterly publications and e-publications are eligible.
- Entering media in all formats should be independent business-to-business publications with audiences primarily composed of business and professional people, whose editorial focus is on the information and skills needed by those readers in performing their job. Under normal circumstances, custom advertising vehicles, no matter how "editorial-like," would not be considered independent. ASBPE reserves the right to reject any entries from publications that do not meet these criteria.
- Some categories allow only one entry per publication. Outside of those categories, there is no limit to the number of unique entries in a given category. The categories that allow only one entry per publication are: Magazine of the Year, Digital Magazine of the Year, Website of the Year, Multi-Platform Package of the Year, Social Media Account of the Year, Editorial, Editor's Letter, Overall Headline Writing, Magazine/Newspaper Design, Magazine/Newspaper Redesign, Website Design, State of the Industry (both Print & Online divisions) and E-Newsletter. Editorial components from broader categories may be entered separately in other categories.
- Entries improperly submitted may be rejected. Reasons can include, but are not necessarily limited to, not following instructions, not providing requested information and materials (including username/passwords where applicable), or submitting an entry in the wrong category. At the discretion of the judges, entries may be moved to other categories. Judging decisions are final. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- If a password is required to access all or part of an entry, the entrant must provide a username and password to judges that will remain active until June 30, 2022. There is a field to provide this information on the entry form.
- Persons submitting entries represent that they have the right to do so on behalf of themselves or their organization and that doing so does not violate the rights of any third party, that each entry is an original work and does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and that the entrant or the entrant's organization will defend and indemnify ASBPE against claims brought by third parties arising out of ASBPE's use of entry.
- Each entrant grants to ASBPE a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license to utilize the entry in the Azbee Awards competition, to display all or any portion of any winning entry at any contest awards ceremony or in any promotional materials for the competition, and to include, at ASBPE's sole and exclusive discretion, all or any portion of any winning entry in a published (in digital or other format) compendium of Azbee Award winning entries.
- See our Entrant FAQs for further details.