Not an ASBPE member? Please consider registering for a membership, or instead create a Non-Member account.
Entry Fees & Deadlines
Please review our entry fees and deadlines in advance. There will be no deadline extensions.
Screened categories (Magazine of the Year, Print Feature Article and Web Feature Article) will not accept late entries.
Contact the Azbee Awards coordinator at (520) 302-4439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in here with your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only pricing.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account?
Click here to reset your password.
Welcome to ASBPE's 2023 Azbee Awards of Excellence online entry system!
The Azbee Awards of Excellence honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications across 63 categories. One of the most competitive award programs for trade media, the Azbees highlight editorial, online and design excellence within magazines, newsletters and digital media.
The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications. Free ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees.
New for the 2023 Azbees!
This year's Azbee Awards updates include:
- We've updated our deadline and fee structure. The early-bird and regular entry periods and entry pricing for those periods remains the same as last year. We will, however, not be allowing any deadline extensions. In place of an extension to the regular entry deadline, we are allowing a late entry period. The late entry period will be one full week, instead of just a few days, and allow additional time to enter most categories for an additional fee of $10 per entry. Our three screened categories (Magazine of the Year, Print Feature Article and Web Feature Article) will not be eligible for late entries.
- The Magazine/Newspaper Design and Redesign categories have been refreshed as our Publication Design and Redesign categories. Each category now allows both print and digital publications (formatted as flipbooks) to enter. We have also removed the mail-in requirement for these categories. We will provide an additional entry file slot for design briefs to be provided (optional).
- The Overall Headline Writing category now allows either print, web or social headlines, or a combination of these options. Please provide PDFs and URLs for up to 10 articles total.
- Due to high entry numbers, the Web Feature Article category will now be split into two groups: Association publications (tailored toward members of a professional association or other membership group) and Industry publications (created for those working within a specific industry or trade, but not provided through an association).
- The Trade Show/Conference Coverage category has been moved from the All Content division to the Online division to support and encourage the use of multimedia in covering these events that are so important to the many industries you cover. We've also introduced a limit for entrants to submit a total of 5-6 articles, videos and/or other pieces of multimedia (please do not submit landing pages or microsites in this category).
We are continuing to update every year so entrants can enjoy a more streamlined submission process! We require PDFs for print entries and URLs for web entries (a combination is still allowed in the All Content division). There's only one essay (just give us your site's About page for industry/mission), and we'll display your presentation image in the gallery!
We've also updated other categories based on entrant feedback from the 2022 Azbee Awards, so be sure to read through our revised category descriptions/requirements.
The publication frequency split on our largest categories — Magazine of the Year, Feature Article (print), and Feature Article Design (designed for print) — remains between the 11 Issues or Fewer per Year and 12 Issues or More per Year groups. The Azbee Awards committee reserves the right to add splits to other categories that receive a high number of entries.
How to Enter
Starting Nov. 1, 2022, use our members-only login with your ASBPE.org username and password. Signing in via your member account is the only way to access members-only discounts inside the Azbee Awards system. We highly recommend updating your profile on ASBPE.org before beginning the entry process, as your contact information will be pulled from your member account.
If you are not an ASBPE member, you can create a non-member account. However any entries created via a non-member profile will not be eligible for ASBPE member discounts. Please consider becoming an ASBPE member — it's free for qualified B2B editors, writers, designers and freelancers! Click here to join ASBPE!
Non-members can create a non-member account and start submitting entries on Nov. 1, 2022. The online entry system will walk you through the steps to submit an entry. Submit as many entries as you like, and then pay for all your submissions at once with a simple checkout system.
Please review the Eligibility, Categories, Entry Fees and Regions.
Then, starting Nov. 1, 2022, log in or create a new account to submit your entries!
- Early-bird deadline: Enter by Thursday, Dec. 15, 2022, at 5 p.m. EST to save $30 per entry!
- Regular deadline: Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023, at 4 p.m. EST
- Late Entry Period: Entries received after the regular deadline and through Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023, at 3 p.m. EST will include an additional $10 late entry fee. Screened categories will not be eligible for late entry. There will be no deadline extensions.
- Don't forget to sign up to judge the Azbees by Jan. 31, 2022