Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Monday, Jan. 10, 2022 at 4 p.m. EST
Contact the Azbee Awards Coordinator, at (520) 302-4439 or email@example.com.
Welcome to ASBPE's 2022 Azbee Awards of Excellence online entry system!
The Azbee Awards of Excellence honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications across 65 categories. One of the most competitive award programs for trade media, the Azbees highlight editorial, online and design excellence within magazines, newsletters and digital media.
The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications. Free ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees.
New for the 2022 Azbees!
Last year we shifted from revenue classes to a publication frequency split on our largest categories. This year, we're making a small adjustment to our split on those categories. Magazine of the Year, Feature Article (print), and Feature Article Design (designed for print) will be split between 11 Issues or Fewer per Year and 12 Issues or More per Year groups. The Azbee Awards committee reserves the right to add splits to other categories that receive a high number of entries.
This year's category updates include:
- We're introducing a new Design category, Best Use of Color, where your designers can showcase their mastery of color theory in designing a single article.
- One of the most important issues of current years, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is being set apart, so we can celebrate your best advice and coverage on implementing DE&I in your readers' industry. This All Content category will accept both print and web articles (submit one full article per entry).
- By judge request, we're pulling your State of the Industry reporting into its own category in both the Print and Online divisions. Show us your all-inclusive industry trend and performance coverage, whether it's a section, a supplement or a full issue.
- And last, but not least, we're opening a new Overall Excellence category to recognize a major B2B trend: Digital Magazine of the Year. With so many publications temporarily or permanently transitioning to digital flipbook publishing, we want to recognize the incredible work that goes into creating a full, digitally published issue.
Like last year, enjoy a more streamlined submission process! We require PDFs for print entries and URLs for web entries (a combo is still allowed in the All Content division). There's only one essay (just give us your site's About page for industry/mission), and instead of logos, we'll now display your presentation image in the gallery!
We've also updated other categories based on entrant feedback from the 2021 Azbee Awards, so be sure to read through our revised category descriptions/requirements.
How to Enter
Starting November 1, 2021, use your ASBPE.org username and password to log in. Signing in via your ASBPE account is the only way to access members-only discounts inside this awards system.
If you are not an ASBPE member, you can create a non-member account. However any entries created via a non-member profile will not be eligible for ASBPE member discounts. Please consider becoming an ASBPE member — it's free for qualified B2B editors, writers, designers and freelancers! Click here to join ASBPE!
Non-members can create a non-member account and start submitting entries on November 1, 2021. The online entry system will walk you through the steps to submit an entry. Submit as many entries as you like, and then pay for all your submissions at once with a simple checkout system.
- Early-bird deadline: Enter by Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST to save $30 per entry!
- Final deadline: Monday, Jan. 10, 2022 at 4 p.m. EST
- Don't forget to sign-up to judge the Azbees by Dec. 12, 2021