Members Only Login
You must sign in using your ASBPE.org username and password to receive exclusive Members-Only Pricing.
Non-Members: Please click here to create a Non-Member account.
Need help signing in with your ASBPE account? Click here to reset your password.
Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Monday, Jan. 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST
This will be the only extension!
Contact the Azbee Awards Coordinator, at (520) 302-4439 or email@example.com.
Welcome to ASBPE's 2021 Azbee Awards of Excellence online entry system!
The Azbee Awards of Excellence honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications across 60 categories. One of the most competitive award programs for trade media, the Azbees highlight editorial, online and design excellence within magazines, newsletters and digital media.
The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications. Free ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees.
New for the 2021 Azbees!
This year, we've scrapped revenue classes and put a publication frequency split on only our largest categories. This means, rather than sharing your brand's revenue, you'll share how many issues your brand published. Magazine of the Year, Feature Article (print), Web Feature Article and Feature Article Design (designed for print) will be split between 9 Issues or Fewer per Year and 10 Issues or More per Year groups. The Azbee Awards committee reserves the right to add splits back into other categories that receive a high number of entries.
This year's category updates:
- Now introducing Online Feature Article Design where you can enter your best feature article from the web. Showcase your page design and the special touches your web team puts on your features.
- We've split the Editorial and Editor's Letter category apart. Enter your most-persuasive, serious and position-based pieces in the Editorial category, and submit your conversational, "welcome-to-the-issue" notes in the Editor's Letter category.
- Back by popular demand, let's see your best Overall Headline Writing. This category accepts both print and web headlines (submit the full article), so please showcase both your snappy and intriguing print headlines AND your best SEO web headlines. Who can show us the best of both worlds?
- And last, but not least, we're opening a new Overall Excellence category for your team to showcase its best social media work in Social Media Account of the Year. Pick the social platform where your team shines and connects with your readers the most. Show and tell why your social media engagement puts your account ahead of the rest.
Check out a more streamlined submission process! We now only require PDFs for print entires and only URLs for web entries (a combo is still allowed in the All Content division). There's only one essay (just give us your site's About page for industry/mission), and instead of logos, we'll now display your presentation image on the gallery!
How to Enter
Please use your ASBPE.org username and password to log in. Signing in via your ASBPE account is the only way to access members-only discounts inside this awards system.
If you are not an ASBPE member, you can create a Non-Member account. However any entries created via a Non-Member profile will not be eligible for ASBPE member discounts. Please consider becoming an ASBPE member — it's free for qualified B2B editors, writers, designers and freelancers! Click here to join ASBPE!
Once you're registered, the system will walk you through the steps to submit an entry. Submit as many entries as you like, and then pay for all your submissions at once with a simple checkout system.
- Extended deadline: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST - This will be the only extension!